Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wiring diagram on a Excalibur coil.

Stuff1180

I recently acquired a excalibur 1000 coil unfortunately the wire was cut about 10 inches above the coil. I would like to repair this coil to use on my sovereign if possible. Any help on the coil wires pin out and the resistance on each line would be helpful.

I recently acquired a excalibur 1000 coil unfortunately the wire was cut about 10 inches above the coil. I would like to repair this coil to use on my sovereign if possible. Any help on the coil wires pin out and the resistance on each line would be helpful.

I think I had it in to my computer, but didnt as I got a new computer so I did a search and come up with this. The Sovereign and the Excalliburs used the same coils.

Hope this will help you and if you need a connector to put on the coil I have a few of them too.
I am a diehard Sovereign user, but getting old they are getting heavier all the time, and was hopping Minelab would come out with a new light weight Sovereign.

Rick

r​

Put a connector on an older BBS800 coil off an excal:

pin # wire color

1 red

2 black

3 green or white

4 orange or yellow

5 none

6 blue

the bbs800 only has 4 wires.

I think I had it in to my computer, but didnt as I got a new computer so I did a search and come up with this. The Sovereign and the Excalliburs used the same coils.

Hope this will help you and if you need a connector to put on the coil I have a few of them too.
I am a diehard Sovereign user, but getting old they are getting heavier all the time, and was hopping Minelab would come out with a new light weight Sovereign.

Rick

r​

Put a connector on an older BBS800 coil off an excal:

pin # wire color

1 red

2 black

3 green or white

4 orange or yellow

5 none

6 blue

the bbs800 only has 4 wires.
Do you know what each wire is ?
Transmitter, receive,, ground ?
Still Loving my GT.
For weight I've bagged my control box.
Old blue purse of the wifs.
Hang it under my left arm.
Swinging just the coil and shaft.

I think this has the information you need. Found it on another site.

JC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625_180441_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_180441_Gallery.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 120