Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wish list... Water proof F19

tometusns

I've owned three AT pro's, mx sport is a little heavy, ctx 3030 more than I'm willing to pay... Sure wish Fisher would make a water proof machine to compete with them....a dual purpose machine so I could use one machine for all my hunting needs. I love my F19 but would like to water hunt some too. Are there any plans in the works for such a machine?

They already have their line of CZ 21 beach units. 2 frequencies and tones. What else do you need?? Yeah that is the one I would if I was near water. I understand what your saying though. A cool nice large LCD screen that you can submerge. Tons of guys have asked through the years for another water unit from them but nothing on the market yet.

Cz 21 for saltwater Hunting is great but is small gold dead. A waterproof F19 for freshwater hunting would be killer on gold of all sizes and small gold chains the cz can't see. I think fishers gonna pull an ace out of their sleeve with their next machine or 2.

Thanks for the input. From your responses I gathered I'm not the first one wanting this type of machine. I think it would be an awesome addition to the Fisher line up. Hopefully they've got one on the drawing board that will be out sometime in the near future. The FZ19 all purpose. Hmmm.

I often wonder how much it costs/what it takes to create a waterproof unit. It's like, why aren't they all waterproof to some extent? I've had my F2 out in the rain several times, never hurt it, but the F5 with its knobs makes me a bit more nervous, haha.

I got my f19 out in the heavy mist/light rain and it was fine...I think they are water resistant to a certain point.