Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

with time comes experience and with that comes coins..

thsfineday

I got up this morning feeling pretty good after having my surgery and I decided I was going to give my ace250 a trial run. I called my nephew to join me just in case I wouldn't be able to do all my own digging. He was more than happy to join me. We drove around looking to find a place that hasn't be hit as of yet this weekend which is hard to do in my area. We drove by a local high school which is under construction right now and is usually all closed up to any local traffic in the football fields. A very large fence has always closed it off and I have always wanted to hunt under those bleachers but without trespassing it was never going to happen, but the coin gods were smiling down on us today.As we drove up I notice that the fence was gone.I couldn't park the car fast enough. As I got the detector ready to go my nephew informed me that a guy was walking up to us from behind.I turn and look and its a security guard protecting the construction site. As he is walking up I continue to get things ready only waiting to hear the worse but that didn't happen. He started telling me that he use to md but gave it up a few years earlier do to health reasons. We talked for a few more minutes and he wished me luck but he also told me that there was a guy here yesterday. Just my luck but wasn't going to let that stop me from trying my luck. He told me that the guy was hunting the football field and after a few hours left with only a few coins. Hearing this I was ready to go. He wished us luck and I told him I would stop by afterwards to show him our finds. Walking over to the bleacher I fired up the ace and I was ready to go. It didn't take long to find my first coin and being that it it large gravel it was very easy to find my coin. I told my nephew to start at the other end who was now armed with my old GTA1000. I watched him for a few minutes to make sure he was going to be ok and it wasn't long before he found his first coin. Seeing that I knew we were going to have a great hunt. The first 4 pics are my finds and the last pic is my nephews. Afterwards I told my nephew that no matter where you go , no place is every hunted out. I told him with all the years that I have been hunting the more experience you get the better your finds will be. I look forward to many more hunts with him.

Awesome!:bouncy:Good clad haul!:clapping:Congrats on the silver ring and heart!:beers:Happy Hunting!