Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WM 10 MODULE

MINELABBOB

HAS ANYONE

had there wm -10 start chattering like it was EMI issue. been running ch. 3 for some time with no problem and now its makeing noise. like its picking up some

interference ?? going to switch ch. and see if problems stop. what ch. do most of you run?? i may try !! but it is the wm-10 doing something crazy !!

Bob are you talking about the pairing channel on the WM 10 or the noise cancel channel on the detector. I have occasionally had a dot dot dot type of noise on the WM10 but I generally move it to another spot on my body and that seems to cure it. Generally it is just a short bit of interference. Could it be a cell phone?

what happen was i started getting audio brakeing up or a EMI issue with the w-10 wireless. i have been running CH. 3 for some time with no problems and

it started intermitin chatter so i assume it was emi but then after doing some testing found it to be the w-10 CH. so i went back to the spot were it was bad and

switch to CH. 6 well CH.6 was being affected also went to CH10 and did not have a problem all morning. so something is effecting my lower WIRELESS CH.

i will stay on CH10 4 NOW and hope the CH. change does the trick. but dont ask me why my lower CH. starting acting up i have no idea?? it also happen in

2 differant places 20 miles apart.

bob

I have used channel 10 from the start, I was having some problems getting it paired initially, because I wasn't doing it correctly lol! Then I thought most people would pair there's up right away and would be on the lowere channels so this way I thought there would be less chance of interference with another CTX