Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wm10 batt charge. ANYBODY ON THIS AM?

utahshovelhead

I'm in a bit of a rush and just realized my wm 10 batt is low. I have a half hour, how long does it usually take to charge? Im used to just leaving it on over night but completely neglected to check it.

I guess if I have to leave Ill go back to the dark ages and actually plug my Gray Ghosts in the machine...jeeze, Ive forgotten what that was like. lol.

Run it till it quits then use phone jack. (it might just last)

I pressed the wrong button once on WM and lost link and had to plug in.

You can always just plug the charger to your car and charge it on the way to get it up some.

Thanks all.
I was so worried about getting the stupid thing charged that I...forgot my headphones. Got all the way out there and went to plug it in....LONG PAUSE....and stupid swept all over my face.

OH well, I was ok for about 3 hrs and then the wind picked up and I could not hear the the distinguishing sounds and finally gave up. 45 min hike back to the truck, then home where my Grey Ghosts where sitting on the garage shelf right where I left them while setting up my car charger.

I did get a few good targets and they were right in the middle of a group of holes someone else had dug.,

Thanks for your previous help.

Got out in the woods last winter on one of two farms I detect from time to time and after searching for awhile I realized I was kind of "light". No shovel.....:rage: