Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOOO its about time.

spellman

Finally the wait is coming to an end, just got my tracking number and my 800 is in route. Cant wait to swing it.

You will be finding Gold really soon.

Would like to find some silver, all i usually find is gold some old coins would be nice for a change i find about 20 gold rings to 1 silver coin. Have been detecting for about 12 years and have only found about 6 silver coins ive lost count on the gold rings, last stack of gold rings i sold bought me a motorcycle and the equinox.

spellman said:
Would like to find some silver, all i usually find is gold some old coins would be nice for a change i find about 20 gold rings to 1 silver coin. Have been detecting for about 12 years and have only found about 6 silver coins ive lost count on the gold rings, last stack of gold rings i sold bought me a motorcycle and the equinox.

This is a wonderful story! Myself, I wish to hunt for profit! You definitely appear to have succeeded!

My concern is that before I can find one available, and the fact that I will wait to make sure the shafts that are being reported to have some wobble are appropriately addressed, those that have the Equinox 800 will have already found all of the treasure! lol lol

Prior to that maybe there will be a newer model; likewise, other manufacturers undoubtedly will be competitive, and have one comparable.

In my honest opinion this awesome detector will create such competition that detectors must be competitive i.e., I honestly believe all detectors will now be compelled to sell around the ceiling price of that of the Equinox 800!

Why would a consumer pay an astronomical higher price than that of the Equinox 800? With the technology of today, what would a consumer expect of a metal detector to do, that the Equinox 800 does, and pay anymore than a comparable price? ? ?

Spellman, thanks for your post. Additionally, I must say, with those detectors listed that you use, and the fact you have been detecting for about 12 years, I am very impressed!