Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Worked hard for a few this morning

IowaRelic

T2 back at it. Handicapped by severe interference per the norm in this site. Running BP at 60-85sens with disc 10-50 depending on proximity to the lines. Took a few hours to get em. Excited for the new NEL Butterfly. Maybe it will calm the t2 down in this site. I sold my Cors Strike for the G2. That may have been a mistake it did better here
My in-laws are here for the holidays so I took him out in the woods for a bit to show him what it’s like to hunt this way.
EF2110E8-26CD-4BE3-BEA9-8B9713E9FC84.jpeg

Nice lead finds, Iowa!! Does your in-law detect or were you just showin him the ropes?
HH okie

Nice lead finds, Iowa!! Does your in-law detect or were you just showin him the ropes?
HH okie
He does actually. He’s got great property in Iowa. That place is the only reason I ever started diggin about 8 years ago. I got him a time ranger pro and a small coil so he can work the old iron patches he’s got a few months back.

T2 back at it. Handicapped by severe interference per the norm in this site. Running BP at 60-85sens with disc 10-50 depending on proximity to the lines. Took a few hours to get em. Excited for the new NEL Butterfly. Maybe it will calm the t2 down in this site. I sold my Cors Strike for the G2. That may have been a mistake it did better here
My in-laws are here for the holidays so I took him out in the woods for a bit to show him what it’s like to hunt this way. View attachment 10667
ya done good👌

Iowa that is sweet for sure.