Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Would anyone like to offer any comments of the "hear say" that the 6000 Di Pro SL...................

Kelley (Texas)

has a greater depth of detection when compared to the 6000 XL Pro? Some folks say that the depth of detection are about the same, where as others say that the 6000 Di Pro SL will detect deeper. Any comments? Kelley (Texas) :)

Kelly, I haven't seen any difference as of yet. I've only been using the XL Pro for a few months compared to the Pro SL that I've been using since 1989. In my test garden that is about 15 years old there is no difference in depth. At the same time I haven't used the XL Pro yet at some of my old haunts that I used the Pro SL where the coins are very deep and were close to the Pro SL's limits for decent audio and meter ID.