Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Would like some help if at all possible.

scubadetector

Greetings,

This is probably a long shot but here goes. I have a website that I had a friend help me with and its almost what I want BUT would like to make a few changes. Does anybody here design them and would you charge an arm and a leg? I have repaired computers for 20 years BUT never got into web design or programming. If anybody is into this sort of thing and can help please PM me so we can discuss what I am looking for and how much you need for helping me. Thank you

Depends on what you used and what format the site was built in. I have had a website I built over 10 years now in Dreamweaver. It also depends on where the site is hosted. Mine is hosted on a server that I can access all the files on, some sites that provide web hosting also use their own design/web interface for updating your pages.

My site is on a free site I can access all the files on but LOL I have NO idea where they are or what I am looking at!!!

Does the provider of your site offer web editing features?? I have to imagine if it is a free site that there is some catch like ads and such. Just PM me your details like the site address and what you want done. I can take a look at it. Im a network admin but I work along side a developer here at work that can provide me more info on the easiest way to make your changes.