Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wow.....its been awhile......

nugget71

Well its been awhile since I have been on thaw forums here and I gotta say wowzers!
I'm a bloke of modest age and just have to say one thing to everyone.
PATIENCE is a VIRTUE

Hello nugget71,

Sorry about the look of this place (Equinox Forum) it seems that some of the visitors don't have much inclination to clean up after themselves. But, welcome to the Equinox Free For All, where you can troll, prognosticate, vent, provoke or simply smirk at the melee' going on. Just make sure you tighten your seat belt and try not to be offended easily.

And as they say at your favorite amusement park . . . . . . . . Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times . . . . . and have fun. :clapping:

Rich (Utah)

Rich (Utah) said:
Hello nugget71,

Sorry about the look of this place (Equinox Forum) it seems that some of the visitors don't have much inclination to clean up after themselves. But, welcome to the Equinox Free For All, where you can troll, prognosticate, vent, provoke or simply smirk at the melee' going on. Just make sure you tighten your seat belt and try not to be offended easily.

And as they say at your favorite amusement park . . . . . . . . Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times . . . . . and have fun. :clapping:

Rich (Utah)

Perfect, just absolutely perfect post! Bravo!

Jason in Enid said:
Perfect, just absolutely perfect post! Bravo!

Upper Middle Management ? :biggrin: I better tones things down or my wife may find out and change her expectations !

Rich -