Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW!!!! White's really came through with thier coil promo

jimmyk

When I signed up for the promo deal packet on the White's website, I was a little disappointed it took ten days to get me the info. But, I sent my check in the mail early last Tuesday, and today (the following Monday) I recieved my new 12" Super coil. That's pretty impressive. Tomoorow I will test it out in my coin garden to see how it performs. The price point on these coils is super. If you are in the market for a second coil, now is the time to buy..

keep on diggin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Can you order the coils directly from Whites or do you have to order from a local dealer?
Thanks, K

Follow this link:
http://whiteselectronics.com/index.php?option=com_formgeneral&form=spectrakit

The loops come directly from the factory, freight paid.

Hey Jimmy,
What was your final cost, with the discount. Those Super 12's are not cheap! I'm also eager to see how much depth it will add to the V3.
Will be waiting to see your test results.

Steve

I live in Honolulu, Hawaii and I mailed my coupon with a check for a 950 coil on the 25th of August. I received my coil yesterday August 31st. A big mahalo to White's! I will try the coil today at the beach!

TerryinHawaii.