Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WOW !

Elmy

Fellow etrac users...I just looked at the etrac forum....let me apologize...I did not mean to take over this posting thing...I guess I need to stop posting...I am very sorry for this !

Fellow etrac users...I just looked at the etrac forum....let me apologize...I did not mean to take over this posting thing...I guess I need to stop posting...I am very sorry for this !

Don't be silly. Your posts are informative, and very helpful. Keep 'em coming...

:nono: not good to hear you say you will stop posting.
I was just getting on here to see if you could start a overview post of what you are doing to find what. The way it has been going we have to keep jumping around from one thread to another to try and figure out what we want to try to do.

I am really excited with the nugget tip of the Smooth Sounds setting, that was a big game changer. Then thinking I had one of your disc patterns loaded on my machine, so I clicked on that and I was off hunting the rest of the day. Made a believer out of me to block off from line 23 down.

As long as you have good stuff to post, keep posting we are paying attention.

Ron in WV

:nono: not good to hear you say you will stop posting.
I was just getting on here to see if you could start a overview post of what you are doing to find what. The way it has been going we have to keep jumping around from one thread to another to try and figure out what we want to try to do.

I am really excited with the nugget tip of the Smooth Sounds setting, that was a big game changer. Then thinking I had one of your disc patterns loaded on my machine, so I clicked on that and I was off hunting the rest of the day. Made a believer out of me to block off from line 23 down.

As long as you have good stuff to post, keep posting we are paying attention.

Ron in WV
I think almost all my tips have been posted on the etrac forum except for the salt and vinegar for cleaning clad so I will post the one I just sent to another member now....
I was shocked at the way the etrac forum looked with just my posts all the way down ...it was just me there with "What have I done now "!