Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Wowza, what a Hunt

Rained all day Saturday and I was unable to hunt. Sunday, around noon, after it dried up a bit, A friend & I got out to dig some dirt. first couple of spots were too dry (No Finds) and we switched gears to find better ground. right off the bat, I found a nice 44"D" Mercury Dime about 5 inches deep, so we knew this was a better spot :). Short time later we both scored Silver just about the same time, I scored a 1935 Washington and he scored a Sterling Silver Pendant. I was trying out a new set of Wireless Headphones (The Rapoo H3070's), and even though the ground was difficult due to so much moisture, they actually worked fairly well....more testing will need to be done to see if they are a waste of money though, but so far, I love them.

After my Buddy got going on some great finds for himself, I got a 4 inch deep 12-46 type of numbers on my Etrac (I was in TTF), out pop's another Silver Washington, I thought, WRONG! I just found my 2nd ever Barber Quarter and I was pumped. a few moments later, I dig my OLDEST Silver Coin ever, an 1894 Barber Dime about 6 inches deep.

For the whole day, I didn't score a wheat penny until they last 20 minutes of the hunt, WOW. I also had a couple of really cool finds as well, including a Military Button, a Save a Stop Car Wash Token and an Army Majors Insignia Pin.... Here are a few pics for you to take a look at, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga, aka' Looknforgold

All Finds were found using my 5x10 SEF Coil and protected with my CoinTOTE
2l3vox.jpg

bdpl6q.jpg

24gtute.jpg

i53ath.jpg

congrats on the finds..barbers are awesome..i use the rapoos also..they sound the best on minelabs and whites..

WTG!!!! Checked our ground today for frost depth as it warmed up a little and I'm done till spring........

Congratulations! Beautiful big Barber there! Thats really outstanding work !:clapping:
Mud

Great score :clapping:!
The good weather days are getting fewer - make the most of it!

Ytcoinshooter said:
Great score :clapping:!
The good weather days are getting fewer - make the most of it!
Isn't that the truth, lol. That's all for the Congrats, I live this hobby.