Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-1 probe question about VDI

sprchng

Have any of those who use the X-1 probe on their machines noticed a change in the VDI numbers as you set the detector to different noise cancel channels?
As with the 4.5 x 7 Excellerator coil , I notice the VDI on my X-1 seems to increase as the channel increases , especially above ch.6.
Any similar experiences?

I haven't seen it,doesn't mean it's not happening. I'll check it out when the weather permits,that's an interesting anomaly for sure!

I have had the same problem with the 4.5x7 excel coil. As a matter of fact this topic has come up before if I recall. Buy I have been dealing with it. This coil is one of my favorite. If you look back a few years on this forum you may find it. Both the coil and x-1 , the readings were higher , as the channels increased. GS
sprchng said:
Have any of those who use the X-1 probe on their machines noticed a change in the VDI numbers as you set the detector to different noise cancel channels?
As with the 4.5 x 7 Excellerator coil , I notice the VDI on my X-1 seems to increase as the channel increases , especially above ch.6.
Any similar experiences?

Thanks for the response. I have seen the increasing VDI on my 4.5 x7 as you stated and adapted but did not notice it with the first X-1 , however with this newer probe I am seeing behavior similar to the coil. Trying to determine if it is the probe or just the machine.
Any other experiences are welcome............