Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X 35 coil does it again KG III

martygene

Got out for a few hours today before it snows the next couple of days. Yippie..:( I've been at this site numerous times since we found it a month ago. My buddy and I have found 4 or 5 largies, one the other day a 1833 looked amazing. I have never seen one come out of the ground that looked that good. If I get a picture of it from him I'll add it later. I have been trying all sorts of settings to try to get the most out of this site. My general settings are full tones, 12K, tx 2, sens 90, react 2, silencer -1, disc between 6.5 to 9.0, iron vol. 1 or 2.. Listening to all the iron can get mind numbing sometimes so I take mini breaks. today I tried pitch and it is hard to get used to as it sounds off on everything but iron so I have to constantly look at the scree to see what the TID's are. I found 2 buttons that i now can't locate, lol, but then I changed the tx to 3, lowered the sens to 85, and upped the react to 3. bingo! I had to go slower than normal but i really started to get in between the iron. Those little objects are a mystery to me. I think the one is some sort of button but if you have any idea what the other 2 might be just chime in please. I wonder if the fork is really old or not. It is silver plated but is easy to bend unlike lots of other silver plated silverware i have found. As you can see the KG III it really corroded but it was great to see come out of the ground. This is the first new style Crotal bell that I have found or is it a Jingle Bell? lol

Wow how cool! You guys in the snow belt need to invent a heat dispensing coil, you get a beep then push the button and heat defrosts the area below the coil.....

Or go buy a flame trower and set it on low,,,,

LOL

Love that coin....WOW

jim

Congrats on the KG and other great finds !

Very nice!
Thanks for including your settings, setting changes, and explaination/results of changes. It helps us new- to- the -Deus guys understand the machine better from a hunt strategy point of view.

Dean

Nice finds that pitch to me is kind of like Greek lol it’s different that’s for sure but you have to experiment it’s what I do
And what works in your soil may not work for somewhere else that’s why everyone needs to try different settings in their spots
to.
It’s how I make some terrific finds the Deus IMHO is one of the best lightest machines to date no doubt about it!

I went out this week too a hunted out civil war site with the x35 coil . And found this martingale about 18" deep. I like this coil.

Mkus said:
Nice finds that pitch to me is kind of like Greek lol it’s different that’s for sure but you have to experiment it’s what I do
And what works in your soil may not work for somewhere else that’s why everyone needs to try different settings in their spots
to.
It’s how I make some terrific finds the Deus IMHO is one of the best lightest machines to date no doubt about it!

it certainly is like Greek but after a few hours of sticking with it it starts to make sense. keep trying, it's worth it.