Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X-terra Pro Bass Pro Shops?

Bass Pro Shops has the X-terra Pro showing online. I ordered one. Hopefully, it will arrive soon. Could it be? I will let you know.

Attachments

• IMG_20230329_001339684_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230329_001339684_HDR.jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 128
I don't know if this skips the line or not but my order said free delivery March 31 and after midnight it switched to in stock at most locations near me. Hmmm

I checked again and it now says not in stock. How weird. Anyhow, order at your own risk. I guess. I will find out later when they process my order.

For anybody wanting the X-terra Pro. I can now confirm that I received my tracking number and the detector is on it's way and due here Friday.

Does BPS offer free shipping for everyone, or is there some special code or other requirement to get that deal. I've never ordered anything from them, so I just don't know.

I got free shipping and I just used the guest checkout. They Email you updates on the shipping, which is through FedEx. I mean there is normal tax but shipping was free and to get it in 4 days while others are on a waiting list is pretty nice.

Bass Pro Shops has the X-terra Pro showing online. I ordered one. Hopefully, it will arrive soon. Could it be? I will let you know.
Thanks so much for the info! Just ordered mine a couple hours ago, it should be here Tuesday. Confirmed with a sales associate before ordering and she said they are in stock, coming from Wyoming.

I think it really sucks that the big box stores get the detectors before the dealers that stand behind them and give advise, they limit the number of units to the dealers on the 1st shipment also!

I agree but I would rather be using it at this time of the year. I will get my coils through a dealer later though. I feel sorry for the guy with the highest bid on Ebay for that one. It was nearing $400 the last I checked.

I ordered one and it should arrive Monday . For the price, you can’t beat it . It’s unfortunate that minelab doesn’t take into consideration the local dealers . That being said , I ordered the coiltek 5x10 coil from a local dealer who had them in stock .

I agree but I would rather be using it at this time of the year. I will get my coils through a dealer later though. I feel sorry for the guy with the highest bid on Ebay for that one. It was nearing $400 the last I checked.
Normally I would agree with you, but I'm still learning my Equinox 700, so waiting a few weeks longer won't bother me much. Still anticipate the new technology but am thankful to have the 700 to detect with in the meanwhile.

Normally I would agree with you, but I'm still learning my Equinox 700, so waiting a few weeks longer won't bother me much. Still anticipate the new technology but am thankful to have the 700 to detect with in the meanwhile.
How's it going with that machine?