Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

X705 finds silver

qkslvr

I've been lurking here for awhile, and used an x50 for the last 18 months. After Thanksgiving, I decided to upgrade to x705. I've been hunting several times, but mainly just digging almost everything while getting used to the new machine. Tried the 6" 18.75 KHZ coil, but wasn't finding many coins, so I switched to the stock coil. We have a large city park here that was a military camp during WWI, and others still pull buttons and coins out on occasion.

Monday I hit it again and my second target to dig was within 30 yards of where I parked my vehicle.

1906 P Barber Dime! I'm finally finding some old silver.

n/t

Nice coin , congratulation. hope you continue to find the old silver.

Where there one there's more.......