Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xchange 2 saving changes to ctx

Forgive me as I am new to the ctx, I upgraded from a V3i, and have a question about saving a change on a mode made in Xchange2.
I saved all my CTX modes to a folder, I opened up the silver mode to edit it. After making tweaks I saved the program. Now the program in the folder has been edited, how do I make those changes to the mode on my ctx? I tried dragging a copy of the edited mode to the ctx, but then I had 2 silver program show up on the ctx.
My question is.......how do the changes made by editing a mode get copied to the ctx?
I hope this makes sense.

Delete the program on the CTX and then attach the CTX to your computer via the USB cable. Then drag and drop, unattach the CTX and it should show up in your menu list of programs. You can only drag and drop a program named the same if you have deleted the program from your CTX first. Any change in the name will allow you to add it to your CTX, such as Silver, Silver1, Silver2, etc. A space at the beginning or at the end of the name may constitute a name change without you realizing that you made a change. Such as ("Silver", " Silver", "Silver ") I am not sure about the space but it would make sense if you have two programs named Silver showing up on your program menu that look the same.

PCJ