Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XChange 2 transfer

Ben Town

Got a new computer and want to save all my info on Exchange 2
As I’m not computer savvy, do I just grab all the files off the old and put them in the new machine? Will the software find the info and pull it in and nothing lost?
BT

Sorry I didn’t see this earlier Ben, I’m sure you have it sorted out by now, but if not…if you install Xchange on your new computer, that will give the files somewhere to transfer into. So yes, they should know where to go when the files are being transferred. In the event it doesn’t put them right into Xchange they should then default to the desktop. If none of that happens…whoops!😃

I finally got a reply back from Minelab and they have told me where the files are .
Have not done It yet
Thanks
BT

I finally got a reply back from Minelab and they have told me where the files are .
Have not done It yet
Thanks
BT
Good luck.. the program is written kinda strange, without google'ing a few things, it's. hard to figure out some of the strange ways they did stuff with the program.