Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XChange2 Software Log in issues

Minelab has been working on the problem for a few days now, and no, your not the only one, it's rather widespread.

I had the problem a couple days ago and did a password reset and it worked fine

Again,

Password reset don't fix it. It just happened to come back up when you changed your
password. Changed mine on day 4 with not affect. After that, could not even get into
Minelab's website. Finally got back on Exchange 2 but could not get maps up. After
that, went back to my old password and took 5 more days to get maps and Minelab
site again. 10 days total.

hi to all we are having the same problems in the uk I have email mine lab with no joy so much for C S its been 3 weeks now for me and still no reply from minelab thanks you findmall members I now have some answers

Dean,

Like I said on another post, I live in the SE portion of the US and I was the first one on the forum
to bring up this issue. As time passed, others began to have the same issue across the country
and the world. I truly believe they are taking portions of the world down and adding some additional
options for a detector that has not yet been announced. (maby a CTX4040). You will come back up
so don't change your password or do anything. Mine was down for 10 days and came back up and
have had no issues since.