Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP are invited to Jersey

Gary-B

Earlier on in the year we were invited to Jersey, Reg Mead and Richard Miles wanted to try the Deus on the Jersey Hoard site as they had been detecting it since 2012 and were convinced there was nothing left.
The Jersey Hoard is the biggest Iron Age coin hoard found in Europe, consisting of over 70,000 coins and lots of Gold artefacts.
We interviewed those involved and talked about the discovery and excavation, we made a documentary about the experience including some footage of more coins being unearthed.
Here is the link :
The Jersey Hoard video

cool deal! I thought you were talking about New Jersey lol .I was gonna invite you to North Carolina while you were over this way and buy you a seafood dinner and show you where to possibly find a confederate button if you act right lol. cool video the deus has a way of doing that.

that really is amazing, those guys are dedicated . I saw you find one of the coins how rare is it to find that style of coin over there much less 70,000 of them? That is unbelievable were you excited to swing a detector on that site?

"NIce video Gary. Well filmed and nicely edited by Stuart Mina (has been filming for XP for many years with the Norfolk Wolf)
Two really nice gentlemen who dod everything by the book and even the 'experts' praised them for having done everything right"

It is truly one of the best detecting video`s that I have ever seen.

The Deus in whatever programme settings Gary was using mopped up so many of the missed coins.

Well done all round, it promotes the hobby for others wherever we are based on planet earth.:thumbup: Jerry.

Thanks Jerry glad you enjoyed it, we uploaded another 3 today on the XP you tube channel.
Deep targets
Non Motion All metal
Goldfield

"Many years ago I stayed in Jersey, St. Ouen's Bay.
We walked the entire island...ended up in St. Helier...maybe I walked over that hoard???"......we'll never know???"

What a fantastic story and video !

"Yes, Stuart Mina is the man when it comes to putting together great videos!

You guys should order his fantastically produced "Norfolk Wolf Presents XP Explained" DVD...Norfolk Wolf aka John Lynn sadly now deceased but a great spokesman for XP.
The DVD deals with the GoldMaaX in particular and should answer all questions about it's operation."

The Goldmaxx was not sold in the USA