Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus 1 & 2 Headphones/backphone

u2robert

Backphones never seem to fit right or feel right as if they are going to fall off at any time? (WS4, WS6 FX-02)
The WS5 or Gray Ghost are too heavy.
Why can't XP Just make a pair like the Minelab ML-80 wireless phones these headphones are about as close to perfect as
you can get for detecting IMO.
Is there after market headphones the puck will fix that are lite weight?

Backphones never seem to fit right or feel right as if they are going to fall off at any time? (WS4, WS6 FX-02)
Why can't XP Just make a pair like the Minelab ML-80 wireless phones these headphones are about as close to perfect as
Try these I bought a pair to see how they do. I do like the grey ghost though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220212-063845_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220212-063845_Brave.jpg
    616.7 KB · Views: 120
I never had a problem with the WS4 backphones.
Wanted to try a set of full headphones, to help cancel out some external noises.
Bought a set of vances muffs and they were way too tight for my big head.
Bought a set of used WS5’s, and they were OK.
Never tried the GG’s, but a lot of people didn’t like the old ones.
Currently using the Deteknix phones with WS4 puck. I like them the best. Very comfortable and adjustable.
I need to see if they will work with the new WS6 puck. Just read another post and they say it should fit.
Personally, I never had a problem with weight with any of the phones I’ve used.

Last edited:
They do work with Deteknix phones and the WS4 puck.

I have a pair of Quest Wirefree headphone with a transmitter that plugged into the headphone jack which made my E-Trac & CZ 3D wireless (for sale if anyone wants them for cheap)
These will make any older detector that's not wireless wireless
These are just like the Deteknix headphones in built but not for the Deus 1 or 2

I like the WS6 they sound good and are light but also have the sensation they will fall off. I have successfully zip tied them to back rim of cap where they fit perfectly and feel totally secure.

This is the reason I'm waiting to buy a D2. I really love my WS5s and want the equivalent once XP starts selling them.

I have 2 Deus 1's and will only use the Detectnix phones for both. Vastly superior IMO. I live in the deep south and a slightly warmer full size beats most model that will not stay on your head by a mile. I also use the Detectnix wireless made for the ML 3030 also.

XP DEUS 2 BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones are in stock with some dealers for those who water hunt, or just have an interest in using them, as they don't come with most pre-order packages.

I have 2 Deus 1's and will only use the Detectnix phones for both. Vastly superior IMO. I live in the deep south and a slightly warmer full size beats most model that will not stay on your head by a mile. I also use the Detectnix wireless made for the ML 3030 als
XP DEUS 2 BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones are in stock with some dealers for those who water hunt, or just have an interest in using them, as they don't come with most pre-order packages.
Wonder how much the cost?

XP DEUS 2 BH-01 Bone Conduction Waterproof Headphones - $89.92, including shipping, from at least one dealer that has them in stock.