Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus 2 Finally.

I just got my tracking number today. I was lucky and got one with the 9 inch coil. They still have them with 11 ich coils in stock for a couple of days now so sales must be catching up.

I just got my tracking number today. I was lucky and got one with the 9 inch coil. They still have them with 11 ich coils in stock for a couple of days now so sales must be catching up.
I got the 9" coil also

I don't know the difference between the two, large and small numbers
I'm thinking large.
V.0.6 is the version if that helped

I don't know the difference between the two large and small num

I don't know the difference between the two, large and small numbers
I'm thinking large.
V.0.6 is the version if that helped
Robert----I think the regular numbers on the Deus 2 are about the same size as the original Deus---whereas the upate #s are MUCH larger.----Not sure what the update version # is.-------Del

Glad for you. In 2 weeks I will have been waiting 5 months for my 9.

Robert----I think the regular numbers on the Deus 2 are about the same size as the original Deus---whereas the upate #s are MUCH larger.----Not sure what the update version # is.-------Del
I just looked at some YouTube videos on the updated XP Deus 2 with the big number NO I don't have the large number and from the looks of it I don't want them.
I'm not updating until I use this detector and see if I need to update.

Does it have the large numbers update installed in it?
I think I answered about the big numbers to soon now that I've had a second to think about it the big numbers might be a good idea.
Because I use to have to put on my reading glasses in the field to read the numbers on the Deus 1 and it was a pain in the a$$.

I opened the box to see if it was the 9" coil it was.
Been aligning a telescope I got today haven't even messed with the Deus 2 yet
I will let you know.
I’m a telescope and ATM from way back, what kind of scope did you get? I also work as optician polishing precision optics and made several telescopes of my own

I’m a telescope and ATM from way back, what kind of scope did you get? I also work as optician polishing precision optics and made several telescopes of my own
I just got the Meade ETX 90 with the Meade tripod. I also have Bausch & Lomb 560X Equatorial Reflector & a Celestron C 90
The B&L 560x is a behemoth the other two are small and portable

Last edited:
I just got the Meade ETX 90 with the Meade tripod. I also have Bausch & Lomb 560X Equatorial Reflector & a Celestron C 90
Cool! I had an Orion XT12g some years ago. Loved it but got tired of lugging it everywhere. I hope to get a "grab and go" scope in the near future.

Can any of you guys see my xp deus 2 with 9” coil through your telescopes because I still have no idea when I will receive mine lmao! 😂🤣

Finally got my tracking for my 9 inch today, after almost 5 months.

One of the online distributors sent me an email a few days ago saying they got some in. I went to their website and they had 9" D2's available. Checked again this morning and they're gone but they do still have some of the 11" available.