Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus distributor has sold out and have informed us they won't be needing this forum any longer.

Yeah, I don't do Facebook, X (Twitter), or any of the other sites of the sort. I'm lucky just to have time to get on here and read some interesting topics related to the metal detectors I use, or environments I hunt, or mods, etc., and help others if they have a question I can answer.
I would think that the XP Forum would be one of the most important forums out of all that there are to choose from. I mean we have a "Views", a "GPS", a "Fossil" forum? Who the hell sponsors those forums, but we can't keep an XP Forum, that produces one of the best detectors out there? That just doesn't make any sense to me. I would think it is probably one of the top five on this site, besides the detector and accessories classifieds. 🤪
Right on
Mark

Yeah, I don't do Facebook, X (Twitter), or any of the other sites of the sort. I'm lucky just to have time to get on here and read some interesting topics related to the metal detectors I use, or environments I hunt, or mods, etc., and help others if they have a question I can answer.
I would think that the XP Forum would be one of the most important forums out of all that there are to choose from. I mean we have a "Views", a "GPS", a "Fossil" forum? Who the hell sponsors those forums, but we can't keep an XP Forum, that produces one of the best detectors out there? That just doesn't make any sense to me. I would think it is probably one of the top five on this site, besides the detector and accessories classifieds. 🤪
Like everything else, “politics” nothing makes sense at that point