Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus Dusted off

XP-Man

Life's been busy. My son turns one month tomorrow. I got out to hunt a recently burned down house that was built in the late 1800's.

2 1898 Barber dimes
3 Indian Heads 1884,1886,1891
1 wheat 1918
And a Pendant looks to be plated

I also found 20-30 roof tacks
d684cc9c34d2f5ae6c1857bbae08d6f2.jpg
041637fdcc3eb8a24ea19d49730b2953.jpg
447ef3099b973ef3df05089b12205ea6.jpg

Congrats on your Son - looks like a great place to hunt !

Congratulations! Nice finds.

Congratulations on your son. I have 4 little ones. It sure cuts down on detecting time and other hobbies, but I would not trade anything for time with family. I ended up 1 hour the day before yesterday, but that was the first time in weeks. There will be time later in life for detecting. Nice finds on the silver dimes. Big silver has to be in your future soon. HH

Nice Finds. Treasure your time with that Young Man. Far too soon he will be out on his own. I had two and now my oldest grand son is starting college. Seems like only yesterday that I came home from Two Months at sea to meet my two week old Eldest son.