Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xp deus hard case

aval

I went to Home Depot this morning and found a hard case to put my XP Deus in.It cost $40.00. As you can see the detector and all of the accessories fit quit well.

Great idea. I'm on my way to get one now. thanks for sharing.

Nice work . . . what size / model did you find that holds it?

Do you have to take the lower shaft off the coil for it to fit?

Andy Sabisch

Reply Andy to your question. The toolbox is made by Dewalt model DWST28100 28" TOOLBOX ON WHEELS. The dimensions are 28"x12.5"x12". I had to remove the lower shafts with the 11inch coil so the top tray would fit.

Makes for a real nice setup !

Very cool last year i went to Mississippi to visit family and made a case out of a big pelican case,cut out foam and man it worked excellent! I wanted a "jimmy" proof case and one that the airlines could trow around and not hurt my baby.....

Jim

Good idea! has anyone tried one of these?

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1768629283/plano-gun-guard-all-weather-tactical-series-rifle-case-polymer-black

Foiled said:
Good idea! has anyone tried one of these?

http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/1768629283/plano-gun-guard-all-weather-tactical-series-rifle-case-polymer-black

I have this case for my Deus