Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II Calrelic Program must see !

Hi there Calabash, very informative videos. I enjoyed them. I have a couple questions. Do you feel like the VID #s your getting on your detected high conductor coins seem to be all jammed up in the upper 80s to mid 90s? Not much spread of the VID scale. I know you would dig it anyway with a high # like those coming thru. But just wondering if that is adjustable. I thought the first Deus had what it called averaging. I had one a long time ago and sold it. What about setting the detector up for iron wrap around. You would normally knock out 98-99, but your buried half dollar comes in at 96-98. Dont know if you want to be setting the iron wrap with those high #s. Thanks again, Steve

I just watched the video, again, and I am impressed with the performance. I was more impressed with the slow and more deliberate presentation CB gave near the end going over settings, etc.

Sure will be glad when I get the Deus II in-hand so I can learn it as I go.

Thanks for the video.

Monte

Number one thing is I dont buy into setting a Deus up for the so called iron wrap around. I know some promote that and teach it. You can hear iron plain as day on a Deus unit. I have lived with mine in iron from my first time using it. Yes the scale on high conductor coins is pushed up a little tight in the upper end.

Number one thing is I dont buy into setting a Deus up for the so called iron wrap around. I know some promote that and teach it. You can hear iron plain as day on a Deus unit. I have lived with mine in iron from my first time using it. Yes the scale on high conductor coins is pushed up a little tight in t0
Thank You for the comments. I also never bought into the "Iron Wrap" routine of trying to Notch out a potential response.

I also noted the higher-readind VDI numbers, but like you mentioned in your CalRelic video on the ssilverdome's lack of a VDI, I rely on an audio response 95% of the time or more.

Monte

Thanks Calabash for the thoughts on iron wrap around. I have to concur with that also. In the last relic video you had up , you mentioned you like the 28.5 Khtz frequency as part of the Cal relic program. Why is that and have you tried the other single freqs down from 28? The 21 and 15 Khtz for low to mid conductor hunting. Could be good/a little deeper for bronze artifacts. Be curious as to see if those 2 lower freqs are just as deep as the 28 your using with all things equal. Thanks, Steve

I'm amazed at the performance of the D2, and appreciate all the videos you've produced. I don't have many years remaining for metal detecting ,and I won't waste anytime with Deus 1. The Deus 1 is now my wife's since there isn't any resale market for detectors in Asia. The Calrelic program is based on which of the standard programs? Also, what field conditions would you consider to switch the program over to multi-frequency?

Also, I've used the Deus since 2014, and it has annoyed me all the time the silencer changing hope you get an answer on this as it is a gripe with everyone since the Deus came out. Surprisingly, this is the only negative item so far in your testing!

I am still using a beta version basically. I will be getting a new ver5 update soon and will report back on it. As for the when to use part I will need more time to figure that out.