Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II (Find of a Lifetime) CSA Belt Plate [LIVE DIG]

ldhrelics

Sometimes, your research, experience, knowledge of your detector and luck converges on a point. That's what happed to me a few days ago. Alex Lambert and I may be onto something big; the rare Confederate button he found is just another clue. The XP Deus II has earned a permant place in my detecting arsenal. Be sure to watch it until the end because I compare this find with one I made a few years ago. Thanks for watching.

A most well deserved find Sir. Your thoughtful approach to discover history is certain to be inspiring to Alex & many others, including me.
Thankyou for your videos.

A most well deserved find Sir. Your thoughtful approach to discover history is certain to be inspiring to Alex & many others, including me.
Thankyou for your videos.
Thanks so much for your kind words and for watching.

Any other Top Brand Metal Detector Could Easy Found a Plate less 12 inch Deep
I don't think I implied that I wouldn't have found it without the XP Deus II. I could have probably found it with a set of dowsing rods. But not everyone is capable of doing the researchs to find the place to detect; that's the important part. Thanks for watching.

What detector was used is not the point.
Thanks for your wise response. To me, the metal detectors are just tools; I'm not brand loyal. I just use the ones that suits me and the type of detecting I do. Research and luck is the most important part. Thanks for watching.