Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II operators manual

Bob38

Like most of you I'm really looking at the new Deus II. I believe it will great machine judging from the two I have. Also, I don't think quality and capability will be an issue. However, will forgo the rush to buy and at least wait until the user manual is posted on their website and I see some independent reviews like Calabash Digger. My trust in the company has already been established but I would at least like to read the manual to see if there are any hidden advantages other than FMF and it's dive capabilities. Also, if I drag a new detector into this house, I will have some splainnin to do to my wife. She can also go multi-frequency. Fortune favors the prepared.

One thing if Calabash says it you know you can take it to the bank.
At this time I haven’t put my name in the pot for a Deus 11 because I’d like to hear and read for myself about it.
I’ve been told it’s only money and I do want it to be a sad day for everybody when I go . My trouble is I’ve already bought two new detectors this year but my wife did ask me what I wanted for Christmas.

That is why some people don't like Calabash Digger. He is totally honest and blunt about any shortcomings of a detector. I trust him completely to tell his honest opinion as he sees it. He has a well established test garden and knows how a good detector should behave in his test garden. He also sees through all the vendor hype.

That is why some people don't like Calabash Digger. He is totally honest and blunt about any shortcomings of a detector. I trust him completely to tell his honest opinion as he sees it. He has a well established test garden and knows how a good detector should behave in his test garden. He also sees through all the vendor hype.
Yep John is a great guy I believe I’ve sold him a equinox part awhile back and his videos are spot on …
Mark

One of the reasons the Big Companies don't send him any to review lol.

But then the big companies do send their new machines to their Youtube shills. And of course they praise the machine to the sky, which means little to anyone trying to get an honest opinion.

I've seen some of Calabash Digger's videos and they are to be taken as truth and with that being said, this new Deus II may be a game changer to a certain extent, but I am alright with my xp-deus at this time, perhaps after all the hoopla it might be a future purchase.

But will it work in my extreme dirt in Central Va.? I like the ability to work a wet salt sand beach. Will it? We shall see soon. Favorite Quote: "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain". Wizard of Oz.