Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Deus II Testing on the Beach video not very impressive on small gold

I’ve dug some very tiny pieces with my Nox I mean tiny it’s no slouch I’m hoping when I get my Deus 2 it will be as good ..
Mark

Just like land not all beaches are alike. Mineral's, black sand can provide different results. I can only judge my conditions not those on video's. I think the XP skill school is a good place to learn how to set the machine up and what the settings will do .Some videos are fun to watch. Other's not so fun.

Last edited:
Is this guy a trusted detectorist? Or some just fly by night youtuber looking for clicks?
I find it hard to believe it can't hit those target unless he is detecting over a car or something.
I never get why these users have to play with the settings on a new machine right away.

Is this guy a trusted detectorist? Or some just fly by night youtuber looking for clicks?
I find it hard to believe it can't hit those target unless he is detecting over a car or something.
I never get why these users have to play with the settings on a new machine right away.
Right try it in the stock settings first that’s what I’ll do seems like he had his salt too high ftom what I’ve seen on other beach videos

Same here factory setting till I get Proficient with the detector.
Mainly I'm betting the guys and gals at the factory know what they're doing.
Last thing I want to do is mess with the setting and I don't even know how to operate or use the detector that putting the cart in front of the horse.

Hearing & seeing this is beginning to look contradicting……there’s videos showing D2 finding earrings backs & such & suppose to be good on finding the micro jewelry with no problem!……something’s not sounding right???

Calabash’s new video gives more clarity that , indeed D2 can find the micro jewelry on the beach & with no tricks!….The Equinox struggles on those targets more so in comparison than D2……personally, I don’t think he’s B S’n about it but, that’s my opinion………..I don’t know what happened to Savannah H’s situation??

Calabash’s new video gives more clarity that , indeed D2 can find the micro jewelry on the beach & with no tricks!….The Equinox struggles on those targets more so in comparison than D2……personally, I don’t think he’s B S’n about it but, that’s my opinion………..I don’t know what happened to Savannah H’s situation??
I don't think Harp knows how to adjust the settings quite yet

I can hear the machine picking up the ring and the earring through his headphones???!!!
I can hear the signals through his headphones if you don’t dig those your missing hood stuff!
Matk

Last edited:
I had to turn my TV volume up all the way but yes it was banging. I wonder what his volume was set at.

The remote volume on My Deus II straight out of the box was pretty low and hard to hear.
I had to turn it up.
Something you could NOT do on the Deus I.
Could this be something that Markrex did not know he could adjust?

I'm still reading the manual, and the books from Andy Sabisch, so I really know what I'm doing when mine finally shows up in a couple weeks or so.

Just like land not all beaches are alike. Mineral's, black sand can provide different results. I can only judge my conditions not those on video's. I think the XP skill school is a good place to learn how to set the machine up and what the settings will do .Some videos are fun to watch. Other's not so fun.
hi there watch this guy he test the XP Deus 2 all the time he is awesome and shows you every thing just do a search on his youtube site for what you want to know https://www.youtube.com/c/PaystreakSuperfreak

Never will watch the video but thanks for the idea.

I'm still reading the manual, and the books from Andy Sabisch, so I really know what I'm doing when mine finally shows up in a couple weeks or so.
That's a good plan. Obviously the manual and your ability to apply the correct settings to your site conditions is paramount. Wish you success. .