Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

xp deus remote arm band

I have with my Orx ( same size remote) and still do .. Takes a few times to get used to but then it is natural. It’s been a long time since I’ve had the mote on the stem. You wear it so the remote is on the inside part of your arm. FYI it’s not hard to find inexpensive cell phone armbands that fit the remote maybe not exactly but close enough usually with a little extra room. Can be found for $5. Good luck

I have one that says xp detectors on it and the stitching came out. So I had to take it to someone and have it stitched back together. Sewing is not my thing.

A lost remote could be a expensive thing to loose.

I use it all the time . Great accessory. Don't have to worry about damaging or losing the controller when I am out in the woods. Wore my first one out after 5 years. On second one now.

yes but its awkard when you want to change some setting when your in the field so prefer it round my neck on a halter so i can hit the buttons easy to change GB and progs etc