Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP product news

Thanks Gary. Looking forward to it.

I have very mild soils and I don't use ground tracking. I am curious as to how the new Advanced ground tracking will be an advantage in weakly mineralized soils. Do you have any insights into that new feature?

In the News Release it said that the 9 in coil was 14 KHz--30 KHz and 59 KHz and that the Elliptical DD coil would be 14 KHz -30 KHz and 81 KHz , is 81 KHz right ??? if so it would be up there with the Fisher Gold bug . Thanks for the up date

the 2.5 reactivity has me interested. Also its a new improved reactivity of 3 correct?

Correct the elliptical coil tops out at around 80khz, I'm really surprised how stable it is. The HOT program is now a factory pre set number 9.
Pitch works really well, lots more to talk in the coming weeks.
I think the new XY screen will be a great bonus for you guys.

Not sure I'm liking the white coils...but I suppose I could spray 'em..LOL.

The 81 KHz has me excited!! Also the X-Y screen a nice addition..as well as the new DEEP and HOT programs.

Joe

Thanks for the update Gary.

Apart from the new hardware ( which I can't afford right now) it looks like there is going to be plenty there to keep the rest of us excited.

Of particular interest to me are the 2 new programs, can you give us any hints about the new deep program? Seems intriguing!

Also I'm happy that the new 2 5 reactivity will be introduced. I think that might be the perfect balance between speed and depth that many users will adopt as a go to general search setting.

The new XY screen sounds just great, I never really enjoyed the horseshoe and think the XY will be just what we need.

And the most intriguing thing to me is the cellphone link. I hope this will be available for us who can't get the new coils.

All in all great job Gary and the designers and engineers at XP I think there us something for everyone there even if we can't get the new pinpointer and coils and I'm very excited to see how V4 looks.

Cheers

Kev

We can get the new coils, Just need to order from across the pond? I don't see why they wouldn't stock up the American distributors as well? Gary would know better than I but there is a market in the USA for the new products any company in there right mind wouldn't pass up sales.