Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XP Update on Deus 2 Hitting the US

thebigd81

Well this kind of sucks! Oh well what's another month

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-134646~2.png
    Screenshot_20220110-134646~2.png
    447.7 KB · Views: 331
I got the same update from my dealer. Hopefully I’ll have it by March when my ground starts to thaw.

Well this kind of sucks! Oh well what's another month
It is only "Another Month" if you are on the first run and with only 1 to 3 units per dealer good luck.
And who the heck even knows when batch two and three are coming they already fooled us once.

It is only "Another Month" if you are on the first run and with only 1 to 3 units per dealer good luck.
And who the heck even knows when batch two and three are coming they already fooled us once.
I pre-ordered the 11/4 from a small local dealer so I should be at the top but with the ground being solid it really doesn't matter

By my math, If the 272 dealers in USA get 1 the shipment is just that, 272 units. If the 272 dealers get 3 that's a total of 816.

If Calabash Is getting his testing machinery from XP, why doesn’t he then have the correct information in hand as to when things are happening? I wouldn’t mind knowing exactly what channel his machines come to him through. It is odd, at best. Who else is a tester in the US? No Steve Hershbach? No Randy Horton? Is Calabash actually getting some units from someone he knows in Europe but NOT straight from XP?
One more thing….the price point of the Deus2 and the Legend are NOWHERE CLOSE. Is this going to equate to inferior performance by the Legend? Is it already running behind current tech? Does IT have anything special to offer over the Deus2 or even the Equinox?

I don’t know how many dealers are in the UK but one of the big ones mention on Facebook that they sold 46 units on the first run. Why does a UK dealership get 46 units and a US dealer gets only 1-3. That makes no sense to me. We also go from supposedly thousands of units being shipped to the US to less than 900 and that’s if each dealership gets 3. Weird!!

If Calabash Is getting his testing machinery from XP, why doesn’t he then have the correct information in hand as to when things are happening? I wouldn’t mind knowing exactly what channel his machines come to him through. It is odd, at best. Who else is a tester in the US? No Steve Hershbach? No Randy Horton? Is Calabash actually getting some units from someone he knows in Europe but NOT straight from XP?
One more thing….the price point of the Deus2 and the Legend are NOWHERE CLOSE. Is this going to equate to inferior performance by the Legend? Is it already running behind current tech? Does IT have anything special to offer over the Deus2 or even the Equinox?
I believe Calabash is getting info direct from XP. He and XP have a tester relationship. He has direct ordering with them because of this. No Mystery here. Legit. As far as price point between Legend and Deus II? Two different classes of machines. XP is already dwarfing what the Legend can do. IMHO the legend is looking better than the NOX for now. Comparing either to the Deus II, different league and no contest. Thus the price difference. You get what you pay for.

I don’t know how many dealers are in the UK but one of the big ones mention on Facebook that they sold 46 units on the first run. Why does a UK dealership get 46 units and a US dealer gets only 1-3. That makes no sense to me. We also go from supposedly thousands of units being shipped to the US to less than 900 and that’s if each dealership gets 3. Weird!!
If I had to guess, shipping cost from Europe to US. Container prices have jump from $2500 to $20,000.

That was 1 dealer in the UK. How many in the EU total? XP stated that the EU got priority shipments because of proximity. THAT'S how many are in hands in the EU right now.

I was told thousands seems like that info was incorrect....I dont like sharing incorrect info.. I know how it is to be waiting.
It doesn't matter to me here in the FROZEN North East! Bye the time the ground thaws here, I will have in hand! Both 9" and 11" coils....

Hate to bring more bad news but a friend of mine talked to someone at American Detector Dist. which is one of the two Distributors in the US. and they said they were only getting 125 detectors apiece for a total of 250 in this first batch. Looks like its going to be a long wait but like Calabash said I think it will be worth the wait.