Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Xterra Pro V8X coil.

KSDfisher77

I'm curious if any of you out there has had a chance to use the V8X coil on their Xterra Pro.

I would like to hear some thoughts on it.
I'm wondering what kinda depth & seperation is like. What's it like compared to the 6" Equinox coil.
I know this has not been a ideal detecting year here, due to the drought/lack of rain.
Thanks.

I don’t think the V8x or V10x coils are available yet ??? I may be wrong. Patiently waiting for the release of V10x coils !!! come on Minelab !!!!

I don’t think the V8x or V10x coils are available yet ??? I may be wrong. Patiently waiting for the release of V10x coils !!! come on Minelab !!!!
I've heard a few a getting there hands on them. I found a couple different shops I've called & they were in stock. The detector shops say they are selling fast thou.

I was debating about getting 1 of the V8X coils, I got 2 new 6" equinox coils & would like to try the V8X on my xterra pro. Thanks.

I prob will say no V10X coil .. Minelab / Coiltek has the 6x10 coil for $230 why make a V10X for $120
Yeah I got the 10x5 coiltek coil & I think it needs to live on my 900. But the 10x5 coiltek is a coin magnet on the Xterra pro thou. I like the elliptical footprint & curious as in the performance of the V8X coil. I found the V8X coils for $99 thou, but the detector shops are saying they're moving Fast!