Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

XTerra strength and weakness...

Good to see you back & posting--it's been a while.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the X-Terra. I'm with you, just my straight take on the machine that Minelab did this one right. My only big gripe is that I didn't get out this past weekend!

Good luck with the machine & all the best.

Bill (S. CA)

That was my biggest gripe with the Tesoro Cortes, couldn't read them at arm's length. Looking forward to more info from you on this new machine. I am pretty sure I'll be getting one in the near future. HH,

Bill

Rechargeable NiMH batteries would offer more current flow (a higher level of milli-amps). When I use NiMh cells, I use at least 2500 ma. Rechargeable alkalines and NiMh cells are each 1.2 volts. Where as standard AA (non-rechargeable) cells are 1.5 volts. Minelab says that the X-Terra will work fine with the 1.2 volt rechargeables. BUT, they warn us to not use the rechargeable lithium cells as their voltage exceeds 1.5 volts. HH Randy