Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yahoo !! i'm back f rom the b rink of oblivion. Been one helluva ordeal just getting in shape and getting back online. Want thank everyone for their

Welcome Back!!! I was in the hospital in '09 with a GI bleed so I definitely feel for you. Get well soon so you can start back hunting!!
Anthony

welcome back, Bill....I think we've all missed you....just concentrate on getting better. Good to see you posting again.

I'm very glad to see that you are now strong enough to even get on the computereven just briefly Bill.:thumbup: Take good care of yourself and don't rush back on too soon. It'll be good to see you back up and healthy again.
Mick Evans.:ausflag:

:bouncy:Welcome back!:clapping:So glad to see that you're feeling better.:thumbup:Take it easy!:)

Welcome back Uncle Willy.Hope you & the AT Pro get better soon. We need both of you well. Hopefully this is your first step to get out there with that new AT Pro you were waiting for the rains to quit.I have been down also since I got my new Pro & have not used it in the field yet. Did go catfish jug fishing last night with my son in law & caught 14 Blues. Sooooooooooo next I'm going to try swinging. Good luck to you & hope this inspires you on.

Welcome Home, Uncle Willy. Hope you are getting better day by day.
John, those Garrett Gals might put an old timer back in intensive care. lol

Glad to see you back UW!!! I was gone for a while and when I came back I read the news!!! Once again, welcome back!