Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yahoo !! i'm back f rom the b rink of oblivion. Been one helluva ordeal just getting in shape and getting back online. Want thank everyone for their

Very happy that you are back in the saddle..:cheers:

Rough ride but you made it back. Welcome :thumbup:

Glad you're back, buddy. This place is about a million times better when you're around and posting. Hope you'll mend quickly and that you'll be back detecting soon.

Chris

Glad your on the mend Bill! We missed you!

We were ready to organize a posey, tie you down and dictate to the Garrett gals and they were going to post it. Really glad you are back. You were surely missed.

n/t

It's good to see you back. This is a better place when you are on line. so when do you get back to swinging a coil?

MrGee

Glad to see you back! Sincerely hope you continue to get better and better! :cheers:

Yahoo is right!
I haven't been around for along time and I was thinking about you, and all the Garrett folks.
I come back and you're in the 'Worry Locker.'

Sooooo glad to hear you're feeling better.

Glad to hear your feeling better! You were missed by all here on the forum.