Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yard Hunting Is Fun:twodetecting:

jimmyk

Hi, All:

Yard hunting is fun. Especially older homes. Generally you find lots of clad. Some kid's toys. An occasional key. Sometimes jewelry, although this time was a cheap aluminum ring. Then there is the odd ball finds like a flag pin, a wrist watch and a bell shaped pet tag. The real treasure is when you find a silver coin (or two). This time I lucked into a 1942 Mercury in Extra Fine condition. Not one of my better hunts, but hey.....it was fun.

Thanks for lookin'

jimmyk in Missouri

Crops are going in and the pasture/hay grass is getting tall we'll have to resort to yards soon :detecting:
Thanks for sharing
Jeff

I find detecting to be fun. I like hunting yards, parks, playgrounds, woods, fields and beaches. It is all fun and that is what this excellent hobby is about. The finds just add to the enjoyment.

Dittos
Love the variety & surprises.
Old campgrounds are my 2nd favorite. Most of them will give you pockets full of coins & if old enuf
silver.

HH
Tom
LFOD !