Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yep had to pull the trigger!

pghmole

With all of the success I've had with every minelab I've owned I couldn't help myself but to pre order an eqx 800 and had to beat the other locals to it if I can! We have a lot of competition in the Pittsburgh area so I'm definitely in a rush to get one and found a guy that only had 4 pre ordered so far,I will definitely do some in depth reviews on what it does in the hardest hit areas of Pitts that have been dead for a while now and pounded by the masses,I'm thinking the speed and unmasking ability of the machine is going to make all the difference in my area,we will see! HH and good luck out there in 18'! Mole

HEY, mole! I'm originally from the Pittsburgh area, and travel back there several times a year visiting Mom/Dad/family. I do plenty of detecting each time I'm there. I'm getting an Equinox as well; I would love to hook up with you, on the next trip I make up there (probably June) -- hit a few spots and compare notes on the machine. By that time, we both will likely have had them for a few months, and so at that point should be able to share some thoughts/ideas/experiences with each other that might help us both out.

What do you say?

Steve

Hey Steve,sounds like a plan to me,I'm sure I will have logged some serious time with it by then so it will definitely be cool to compare how we are doing with it.i have some spots in mind that will show this detectors capabilitys off straight away! I'll send you my contact info in a private message,just keep me updated when you will be around,i have a kid on the way that is due June 22 and likely will be drag racing on most Friday's and Saturdays.Rich