Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday My 3 Month Post-Prostatectomy PSA Was Undetectable :smile: Guys, Get Your Prostate Checked Before It "Checks" You. :stretcher:

The V.A. here in New Mexico does both tests.

synthnut said:
My Prostate Cancer was found from a blood test .....My Prostate never was swollen, nor did it have any mass on it ......

It was not cancer in my case but it was swollen to point where I had kidney failure 7 years ago and still have reduced kidney function. Something that really needs watched.

Jerry

Ok...you guys have convinced me to make an appointment for a physical. Something that I had yet to start doing on a regular basis. Getting my cholesterol checked and anyting else the doctor thinks I need checked. I got insurance I may as well use it, right? Now I'm kind of freaked out about the whole thing. Oh well, it's better to know than to not know.

McDave your still in luck.:cheers:
Your warranty runs out when you reach 50:laugh: