Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

yesterdays digs.

michael NY

I went back to the picnic grove with my brother of course the weather was horrible raining humid.
Two Quarters same hole and the Rosie was very close. but of all things to dig was a musketball its colonial but the area is remote from anything. the Wheaties were
pic_20200529_093908.jpg
dug same spot to.
My brothet dug an early Washington quarter but hard lesson learnd dont mix coins with the digger ouch lost it.
I got a nice solid tone being nice as I am told him to dig this spot x , I kinda figured a wheatie ..nope out pops the third Washington Quarter I told him keep it he refused ..had good laugh in the rain..he did dig a 46 Rosie I'm glad.
I have a Zippo lighter not in the picture till I clean it up. so I cant complain to much on Wed pulled a 1940 Mercury Dime different place. cant wait get back to the Picnic Grove I take pictures next time. thanks for looking HH
Michael

I am glad my E-Trac is all electric.

Ron in WV