Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

yesterdays dry sand finds

bootyhoundpa

back to the dry sand yesterday...targets are getting scarce..2 late day finds made the trip worthwhile...[attachment 303088 phpcBUjAUAM.jpg][attachment 303089 phpaagONKAM.jpg][attachment 303090 phpxyQ5lgAM.jpg][attachment 303091 phpQqTk4RAM.jpg][attachment 303092 phpXJRKf9AM.jpg] happy huntin...

You really do score the tiny stuff! Always a success when you score AU - congrats! :clapping:
HH - Bruce

Oh C'mon! :surprised:

You have really got this micro stuff figured out!...When you first started posting micro gold pics a few months back, I wrote it off to just a fluke, luck of the Irish, a minor diversion of curiosity in the World of detectorology you would soon abandon...but no, you have really racked up some gold in a short time...sheesh, like over 20 pieces in the last few months...

You know dang well many a coil has flown over your finds, ...I am very intrigued with your focus and success of this micro gold...you have surely knocked the stink out of it...proving to me at least, theres a 'subset skill within a skill' I may have overlooked...I implore you to do a write up of your strategy and hunting process...I mean, we are talking foil/sub/foil signals here...this should be of great interest, especially gold chain hunters....friggin a...you must have some good earphones or something...do us a write up...:clapping:
Mud

What detector are you using. That small stuff looks like the work of a compadre. What did your trash pile look like? You sure getting the tiny gold. Very nice work... KEN

Micro jewelry is my main focus. I am now using the gold bug pro with 11" and 5" coils. An excellent detector for finding the smallest stuff. I find a lot of stud earrings, mostly junk.