Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterdays finds.

ijraptor

Hit a small park last night with my son for about 1.5 hours. Obviously it has never been hunted before.

Scored three rings and one of them being .925 with a nice little diamond in it.

Here is a close of up the ring I found last night. There is another silver I found about a week ago. That makes two silver rings for me since I got my first detector about a month ago. It is a minelab safari. I have the 6" coiltek, the stock coil, and the 15" WOT.

Both of these rings were found with the stock coil.

Thats really great work! You have some capable gear and it looks like you are having some success and fun! :clapping:
Mud

Off to a Good Start :)
What did the rings ID on your machine, do you remember?
I am about to get a Minlab 705. Just curious.
Keep the coil to the soil!
Robert

I don't remember the tid. But I'm Sweeping today and I have the ring with me. I'll check it out And let you know. My buddy has a 705 and I'll have him TID it as well.

Both Rings Rang in at 35 on the safari. My buddy ran his 705 over them too. I'm sure he'll post up the numbers as well.

Thanks.

Thanks for checking.
Now go find some GOLD :)

I'm dying to find a piece of gold. You all don't know how many pull tabs I've dug hoping that it was a gold ring..lol.

Nice digs !

Hey dirtdevil they rang in as high 30's which is where older pennies and dimes lay. If I remember like 36-38 tid. Silver runs on my machine ato 40-42-44 but since they were small that's why it rang in different.

dirtdevil said:
Off to a Good Start :)
What did the rings ID on your machine, do you premember?
I am about to get a Minlab 705. Just curious.
Keep the coil to the soil!
Robert