Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's Hunt Yellow and Clad

jeffc

Spent about three hours hunting yesterday. Was able to pull out $5 in clad, one 10K CZ (oh well) and a beautiful crucifix that weighs in at 6 grams with no markings. Rings up 12-05/06 all day.

Happy hunting to all that can right now...

Very cool! Super old looking crucifix....concretion on it even....like it was very old timey cast and drop or something? Please dont scrap that one!...at least put it up for sale here for somebody...
great work and finds Jeff!:clapping:
Mud

I was wondering if it might have some age on it. Wouldn't know where to begin looking. Definitely worth keeping. Thanks, Mud.

Real nice hunt there Jeffc ! Shows you know where to swing that coil. What machine ?

CTX. Have only had it for a couple of months now but it has proved its worth numerous times over. This was the one of the other good finds from about a month ago. The wife had the main diamond replaced.

Dont clean it!...assuming from the TIDs on your post you are running a 'Lab? Anyway, sit tight on that crucifix for a bit...from what I can tell from your pics...that is a very special find. In fact, the body structure almost looks 'feminine' Which of course is way out of the traditional norm....:thumbup: Somebody will appreciate the art over melt for sure...show it around a bit to some knowledgeable jewelry people and let us know...dont sell it...unless to me....
Mud.

I quickly deleted it after you viewed it....This is YOUR day! One you should be very proud of, which we are for you! :beers:

Mud

Nice finds jeff...the crucifix looks more gold like than the ring... one of these days i need to make the 2hr drive to the beach just to remember what swinging the coil feels like...