Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Yesterday's surprise find....

fwcrawford

I went to an old park yesterday morning to search for some old coins and hopeful get a piece of silver of two, but it was not in the cards for me yesterday... only one buffalo nickel and two wheat pennies.
While working my way back to my truck for a midday snack, I got a signal giving a solid 9 TID on my Equinox.
Normally I not dig these signals, but decided to check it out.
I was shocked when I uncovered this ring.. I knew it was not silver and most likely gold either by the size of the ring and low TID.
I figured it must be stainless steel and my assumption was correct when I got home and cleaned it up...it stated stainless on the inside of the band.
This morning I did some looking into the design on it and believe it is a Masonic ring.
Makes it that much more of an interesting find to me.
Turned out to be my best find of the day!!l
Thanks for looking!!

IMG_0391.JPG
IMG_0392.JPG

I am shocked you did not find any more silver in this park. Knowing the history of this spot, I can't believe there isn't more there. This park has been very good to you. You are a better person then me to dig a TID of 9 in a park filled with junk lol. However, you have found a very intriguing ring!! Is there any writing on the inside of the band? I see a picture of a pyramid.

Maybe your detector needs a complete Fall tune-up 🤭🤭

I went to an old park yesterday morning to search for some old coins and hopeful get a piece of silver of two, but it was not in the cards for me yesterday

I am shocked you did not find any more silver in this park. Knowing the history of this spot, I can't believe there isn't more there. This park has been very good to you. You are a better person then me to dig a TID of 9 in a park filled with junk lol. However, you have found a very intriguing ring!! Is there any writing on the inside of the band? I see a picture of a pyramid.
it just states "stainless" and has an emblem or hallmark.. no name or initials.

Not just yet Jim.. winter does not slow me down.. I a still have a little time left as long as the ground does not freeze.
But sir without my tune-up services, you are most likely missing silver. Once I complete my software upgrade you will be in for a big surprise in performance 🤭

Should be able to contact a Mason and they can advise you correctly on the symbols and meanings. Neat find!!

Great ring!