Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You Just Gotta Love Those Soccer Players

plidn1

Out this morning testing a new coil on my MXT.
After about an hour with only about 67 cents found in clad, I get a hit in the middle of the field.
It was a week hit, bouncing between 0 and 6 VDI. I dug a quick plug and at 4 1/2", at the bottom of the hole was this nice chain. Oh they look so good at the bottom of the hole.
Marked 14K Italy and hit the scale at 5.5 grams. I love FUTBOL.

You lucky duck. I was in a soccer field this morning for 2 hours. All I got was 13 cents and some very heavy hunks of iron. I only hunted half the field so far. I have 7 fields to hunt. Hope I find something other than hunks of iron. You done a great job... KEN

Nice find on the chain. Not to burst your bubble, but you might want to have it checked. I have found two of late marked the same and they weren't gold. Good luck. HH jim tn

Excellent find !

Thats looks good! :thumbup: Nice job locking onto that relatively deep and awful signal! most of the fakes or plated ones rot and bubble pretty fast especially in a field that gets some fertilizer, that one looks sound as a pound from here! 5.5gr 14k figuro is a tough signal to pick up even if it was right up on top! I'm impressed with your gold hunting abilities!:clapping::please:
Mud

Nice!
Love the AU stuff more than anything.

ken ward said:
You lucky duck. I was in a soccer field this morning for 2 hours. All I got was 13 cents and some very heavy hunks of iron. I only hunted half the field so far. I have 7 fields to hunt. Hope I find something other than hunks of iron. You done a great job... KEN

Ken, You can increase your odds if you work the full size soccer fields. They are the same size as a football field. That's where the adults play.
The short fields are for kids.

E-TRAC-OHIO said:
Excellent find !

E-Trac, I was testing that 6" excelerator and I must say I am impressed.
I have an 8x6 on the way. I was wondering what you thought of the 10x12 weight wise?

mudpuppy said:
Thats looks good! :thumbup: Nice job locking onto that relatively deep and awful signal! most of the fakes or plated ones rot and bubble pretty fast especially in a field that gets some fertilizer, that one looks sound as a pound from here! 5.5gr 14k figuro is a tough signal to pick up even if it was right up on top! I'm impressed with your gold hunting abilities!:clapping::please:
Mud

Mud, just a few inches away I found a gold plated crucifix, I assume was on the chain, and it was eaten up pretty good.

Thats so sweet! Congrats!