Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

you more fines little better pictures

here are a few more and a few better shots the one military button I gave to someone on Facebook who is in a metal detecting site he served in the Marines and said he really liked it and it was on his bucket list I told him I am going to just give it to you he said he was at a loss for words and didn't know what to say I felt good about that also you could see a better picture of the button that I traded

Great finds, Croaker. Nice of you to give the Marine the button. We know that you have trouble posting pics and were provided these instructions... Give 'em a shot... Hey, even an Eagles fan can do it. :poke: GL/ HH.

Courtesy of GS:

Posting photographs.
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: May 27, 2013 09:28PM Registered: 3 years ago

There are still a few forum members that have problems posting photographs because they are too 'big' (in other words, too many KB's). I know there are a number of ways/programs to store photographs but hopefully the following simple steps which I personally use might help someone if they use the same program as myself..
I use 'Windows Photo Viewer'
Click on the photo you want to post
Click 'Open'
Click 'Paint'
Click 'Resize'
Enter '40%' (which will resize the photograph to below the 420KB that the forums require to post photographs).
Click 'OK'
Click 'Save' and you're done!

thanks but I have a great picture resizing app that works perfect so now I have no problems I just have to get time to do it to get caught up on all my old finds