Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You never know what your going to see while out MDing

Mark in S.E. IA

Last Monday I was checking out a new park and it was a waste of time so I went to another park that I've done ok at in the past. I Only found 1 wheat penny and I was getting tired so I went home. On my way home I could see on the horizon that the clouds were clearing some and
I could see what looked like a Tornado hanging down, very far off. It kept going away and then come back but it was way far off so I couldn't really tell if it was a Tornado or just the way the clouds were forming. My brother lived over that way so I called him and told him to go outside and look
to the west and tell me what he see's. I can't word for word what he said but it was something like,,,, Yep, that's a tornado. I'm getting my camera and getting in the car to get closer to it. I kept driving towards the tornado until I was close enough to get a picture of it and I got a short video of it too.
I have that on my FB page along with the picture my brother got of it and his is a lot better then mine.

Fri, me and my brother was driving around looking for things that he can take picture's of because he likes to enter photo contest when I spotted this writing out in a farm field and we had to stop and take a picture of it. I don't know if the farmer used GPS in his tractor or what but he did a great
job at doing it. If anybody reading this an lives in central Iowa an want's to go see it,,, it's north of Newton IA, on the east / west section of Hwy 14.

oops, sorry about the tornado pic being on it's side.

Nice won't see that in Ct!