Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your Moderator

Larry (IL)

I would like to introduce Cajuncoinhunter, EJ, to the Civil War forum as a Moderator. EJ is far more knowledgeable on CW relics than I ever hope to be. I hope you guys can expand on this forum and explorer other avenues, we are off to a great start here and always looking for ways to make it better.

Thanks for helping out EJ.

Thanks to you Larry for introducing this wonderful forum to Findmall.com. You deserve all the credit. I encourage all of our members to continue their wonderful posts as we continue to uncover history together. Good luck. CCH.

"My favorite Color is Lead"

Thanks for starting this forum Larry it has been great seeing all the relics here, welcome EJ, Hank

Thanks Hank :thumbup:
The vids will be here when you return and dont have to rely on solely on your BB. cch.

Hank68 said:
Thanks for starting this forum Larry it has been great seeing all the relics here, welcome EJ, Hank

Thanks from me too Larry for starting up this forum. I still owe you a cold beer. CJ is a perfect pick for the job. Besides that, he seems like an ole friend after watching all his videos.
Bill :clapping:

Who's CJ ? LOL.. cch.

n/t

Thanks to all for your support and I will try and not let anyone down. cch.