Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Your ultimate metal detector

Doc Holliday

Don't get me wrong, I love my Quick Draw Pro, but would love to see:

Gorilla Glass capacitive touchscreen (think of all the customizable configurations you could have!)
User-accessable, rechargeable, long-life li-ion battery pack (3000+ mAh cellphone battery, perhaps?)
A more collapsible design, so you can fit the whole thing in your luggage
Weatherproof housing in case you get caught in the rain

Anything else?

...and the coils will be like Dr. Scholl inserts in your shoes, so you just walk around until they go beep and vibrate, letting you know where to dig.

Am I getting too crazy yet? McFly? Hello? :)

Collapsing shaft, waterproof to 3 meters, Li-Po rechargeable battery by car/computer USB or AC outlet, not a touch screen though.

Doc Holliday said:
Maybe one day they will just sell wi-fi coils that communicate directly with your smartphone.

Deus V4?

Hightone said:
Collapsing shaft, waterproof to 3 meters, Li-Po rechargeable battery by car/computer USB or AC outlet, not a touch screen though.

Deteknix Quest Pro?

Do you think the $649 MSRP will be discounted 15% like others?

Dan

I can sell them if I choose to. I'd like to know how they perform before doing so. Would hate to sell somebody something that performs like a Go Find or Treasure Pro.

This is the first I've heard of a price or release time.

Understood. Maybe you will get the chance to do a video review.:clapping:

My ultimate detector would only find silver and gold with no need to dig all the other crap.
Of course this is just a fantasy and will never happen in my life time.